Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Rude.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Rude.


Humans hv feelings. So do the animals. Lemme ask you something. If someone make fun of you. Tricking you. Keep you waiting. Fooling w you around. What does that makes you feel? Tipulah kalau ada orang jawab tak ada apa kan. Tak kisah. Eh puih. Ok I've been fooled twice. No, perhaps thrice. Ini dalam dictionary aku boleh kata kwaja tau kwaja. I do look like the easiest to fool around. Examples, my girls took my beast's badge and I'm whining all day around shouting and asking around who took it like a 6 yrs old little baby finding her bottle. Despite my cartoon voice which I don't rlly mind, I'm whining to them loudly askin fr my badge. But no one cares and gimme that beloved my baby seobie thing back. Nampak tak kecomelan aku di situ *choked* Eventho tak dapat lagi harini, siap diorang nanti hari isnin aku gigit sorang sorang. Example yang ni aku tak kisah sangat. Seriously tak kisah sebab its not a big deal. But playing w others feelings is dem big deal got it?

Back to the topic. Here's the thing. There is Qada' and Qadar. Ketentuan Allah aite. And I do believe everything happens fr a reason. Ada hikmah semuanya. And one more thing I believe, what goes around comes around. Kau buat sesuatu dekat seseorang. Whether its good or bad, doesn't matter. It just one day, apa yang kau buat dekat orang tu happen dekat diri kau sendiri. Wait. Aku tak rasa ada orang faham cause aku pun tak faham hahahah k whatever malas nak backspace.

Haihhhhh. Sure there is a long sigh today. I'm tired. 
Tired of hearing lies from outsiders.
Tired of enduring pain as I'm the oldest without Along eventho I'm the second.
Tired of hearing compliments cause I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to suceed.
Tired of walking around the school fr the whole day everyday.
Tired of hearing other students say bad things about 4As menumpang lah apa semua.

And most importantly.
I'm tired of not being myself. Not being truth about my feelings.

Macam geli je. Karat sangat ke aku malam ni? Hahaha.

Eleh bukan ada kisah pun. Penting kat sini, aku lapar. I just ate few hours ago and lapar.