Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Bye October.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bye October.

2012.

Ceh. Entry macam dah december hahahaha :p Anyway, we finished our exam! Finally~ Sebulan weh sebulan minda terseksa. Jiwa raga tidak keruan. Sila geli. Cikgu geo bagi paper as dia dah siap tanda en. Aku.. Aku.. I wanna cry. Masa jawab seriously I didnt think it was hard. That kinda so-so. Tengok markah gua hok aloh comel gila T_T why iela why?! WHY? Markah makin menurun. Kenapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ni kenapaaaaaaaa?! Im not getting stupid am I? Am I? This is so pathetic. Am havin a mental breakdown all day. Youre my heart heart heart heart breaker. Apakah.

Hmp. Sekolah dah nak habis. How time flies by too fast. Theres a lot of memories this year but fr me, almost 90% semua bad memories. Memories that hurt me. Memories that faken me. And ofc the good memories always pasal my girls. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa how I wish this wouldnt be the last year fr me w em. Amin. Nak nyanyi jap. Wakakak.

You are my sunshine. My only sunshine, you make me happy, when the skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away













I got a vewy deeply touching text this evening saying ;
I ws alone & suddenly you crossed my mind, Cant believe school's gonna end soon. How time flies :') I wnt you to knw that youre the best friend i ever had and i love you so much.


And what I wanted you to know forever and ever, I LOVE YOU.