Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: That i am thankful

Thursday, July 24, 2014

That i am thankful

As people walk in and out of our life, you tend to meet everyone- literally. You get to know new people, new attitude of a person and semua benda lah in new things you get to experienced.

Yes again i aint got time to be telling anything anymore unlike dulu yang kalau boleh sejam sekali nak blogging haha

I feel like talking about this two pranksters in my life- it was actually three if i include irene as well huh am not sure if it was because of my dense self that ive always been a victim for their lies.

Idk if in the future, we might still keep in contact as often as we did now since i (batuk) experienced that no matter how close you are with someone, at a certain moment, you wont be able to reach them nor know what have they been up to- ok back to the track

mana tadi?

Oh ya, expressing my love. Ceh.
This is sort of expressing my gratitude on everything that you three had done :)

By taking care of me when i was lost (nerissa & farra pun hehe) & were there when i needed you guys, thank you.


Irene; I was pretty sick back then due to food poisoning & this girl rushed to the pharmacy nearby as i wait for her in the bathroom crouching all by myself.

Asyik berkepit sampai accident pun sama sama. The scar on our skin will be the ultimate reason to remember each other in the future lmao

A generous person when it comes to people she loves yet nafsu makan dia aku kena kawal- bahaya betul.

And the top secret remains within us two, girls kalau dah bergosip pulak kan. 



While these two dorks pulak are the source of my laughter, my happiness even for a short time.

Syafiq; i was working (was too focus ceh) that i didnt realized i stepped on a thumbtack (kasut la, kalau kaki mati la aku) & Syafiq passed by, asking if i already break my fast then i just had to whine on him mengadu "weh cuba kau tengok apa kat kasut aku" 

& yep, he was the one pulling out the thumbtack while the other worker behind me buat bodo je i hate that guy lol tetiba

The one that i can tell him anything but in the end i'll end up with giggling sebab dia ni bukan selalu serious, merepek kemain padu

The type that i can rely on during the ups and downs in my life. 



Aqib; i dont even know how to describe this leader of all evil plans. He's everything except sane. Someone might want to help me search for his sanity. Anyone?

The laugh that came out from him will be the reason why i smiled ear to ear.

This guy that lulls me to sleep with his voice



But above all, kalau aku nak tulis semua memang panjang- theres too many deeds theyve done! And of course even the tiniest prank pun aku boleh terpedaya i was like apakan daya aku pun satu cepat percaya.

i'm actually missing you guys a lot which leads me to be smashing the keyboard in the middle of night where i was uh supposed to finish my homeworks he he he





ps i had pictures with irene but since this pretty kilafairy doppelganger (she hates me calling her that kah kah) dah pakai tudung, i couldnt put our pictures together hehe



said this often but- love you sillies! hoping to gather the barneys soon <3






thank you nerissa for all the phone calls- i thought i wasnt that important to be on the phone with you but then it shows that you are indeed, a good friend. although the last time we met you gave me the bone crushing type of hug (rindu aku la tu) i miss you also!