Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Cuci mata

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cuci mata

Holla amigosta parapapapapa I'm lovin it.

Eh tinggal berapa hari je puasa. Time flew away vewy vewy fast. Raya for this year once again we face dugaan from Allah :') Well itsokay since we have each other to support among ourselves. Hm. I may ikut my aunty balik Johor. Alone. Awh I'm going to cry. Why does my heart doesn't feel at ease? There's a lot of thing keep playin in my mind. Every vision came as a scary one. Scary. Nightmare. All the bad words. And what if something going to happen on me? I mean bad one. Ah sudah. Ni lah dia imaginasi terlampau. Haih. I'm scared :( Since morning my heart keeps throbbing

Anyway, since mummy is a great cook. She teaches me how to make all this kuih raya. Nah tengok karya seni kulinari Aqilah hahahahaha xD

Sarang semut. Ant bushes? Hahahaha

Cornflakes madu. Honey cornflakes? British gila nama ahaks :b

There is something else. Muruku and kuih ros but I didn't capture it since banyak yang dah masuk perut hiks ;p

Anyway, takut tak sempat en. Me, on the behalf of my family seek forgiveness from semuaaaaaaaaaaaa orang yang kenal. People make mistake and let the past fade away. May Allah bless us all. Amin.