Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Mind destruction

Friday, August 3, 2012

Mind destruction



Hi.

I'm going to burst out in tears while I'm typing. This this this all this subject. The study. I can't keep it in my mind. There's too much. I mean, why why so hard? And the homework. I can't even solve the question when I'm studying in my room. While the kids making loud noise outside my room, the cries of the babies, fight between the boys, loud volume television, hard sound of ball bouncing. How do you expect me to concentrate. Cuba kau suruh sesiapa belajar dalam disco. Agak agak dia boleh fokus? That's the same example of mine.

And the class, I'm just too tired to move around the school. Bulan Ramadhan ni. Tak penat pula. Its not like I'm going to criticize everything that happens around me. I let my feelings speaks here. Oh and penyakit malas. Like seriously, menular dalam DNA aku. Thinking of going to school mulalah perut macam ada butterfly. Keliling pun macam putar putar luls. Ini pun, I took some of my time nak tulis dalam blog. In the same time, I'm google-ing and do some research for my bio folio. I'm going to fill my room with a lot of A4 paper and contains a lot and lot and lot of notes on every subjects. Wait till I faint.

No wonder ada cikgu aku kata. Science student ada yang dah masuk hospital gila. They stressed too much maybe? Ada kat berita pulak, orang yang nak ambil phD ada masalah mental. See? Tak semua orang sempurna. Like the phrase. We need to learn, step by step. Unfortunately, I slip while I try to step. And I forgot my last step. Got my message? No. Okbye.

Dear Allah, please keep my faith stronger. Tenangkan hati hambamu. Lapangkanlah fikiranku ini Ya Allah. Permudahkanlah segala urusan dalam kehidupan ini. Amin.