Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Journey :p

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Journey :p

I don't rlly like the new face or whatsoever blog. Haih why do things keep changing. Surely I'm not in the mood to talk about my life since its already a mess. Thinking of this and that and those and these. Just everything stuck in my brain and well, the cupboard arranged in my brain doesn't seem to work out. See. Now I'm crapping and none of you will understand.

As usual, I'm telling stories that happened few days ago. I'm always like that. Lambat sikit nak post since I'm a busy woman *pokerface*

So yeah, my bambam which is Sarah balik cuti. Its hard for me to see her kalau dia tak balik dari asrama. So in a sudden situation, she asked me to join her hanging around watching movies and all the girls thing. Naja came by last minute. Wanted to watch resident evil tapi apakan daya belum cecah 18. My girls iz kecil kecil and so cute like a pmr'ians and we don't even look like 16. Guys, I'm not insulting. No misunderstanding. And the movies.. Premium Rush. It wasn't that bad. Cuma the scene err di tempat yang sama. Semua pakai baju sama. Kenderaan yang sama. Everything sama for about an hour um so yeah. Bored. Sarah brought her friend w her from asrama. Wan.


And after that kitorang pergi rumah Sis Feeqa. She invited me to her house few days ago kata ada openhouse. We arrived about 4pm. Its kinda awkard at first since we don't know anyone around us. Well I mean satu sekolah tapi we're all their juniors and doesn't talk much. Anyway thankyou Sis for inviting! ;)

 I never wear my tudung well. I don't know why. I look at myself and all I can see, selekeh.

Whatever.
Mana tadi?

Oh ya lepas makan makan balik rumah. I sleep over Sarah's house. As usual. Malam tu ada sambutan hari raya dekat padang Cheras Jaya. Eventho aku tak duduk situ.. Let just say Imma guest for that night. Hiks. Pergi rumah Ana then rumah Fa.

I look like a giant. Lol.

Heheh. Sarah kata "Jom pakai baju sama" And here we are. Twins that night :P

She's craving satay since thursday hahaha.

 Aufa's little sister. Find me! I'm sitting beside my babygirl ;D

Okayyyyyyyyy I guess that is all for today. People, you may dismissed. Ewah xD There's another activity of us. But I think I'll post it in a new post. Huh?

Wait for it! Toodles xoxo ;>
Assalamualaikum.