Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Meeting

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meeting

Finally finally~

Assalamualaikum. 
Howdy people.

I met my asrama's friend. Bombastik. So kitorang decide nak pergi jalan area situ to visit some of our friends there :3 Among of us, I'm an along. Know what I meant? Born in January. Oldest. Nvm.

 Ucu@Aufa and Acik@Naja


 And the girls~ Aufa missing ;p


 Teknik KL's student. Presenting... Huda sepet ^^


Teacher Norazmin's house. Dia kira kitorang ada 7 lelaki and 7 perempuan lepastu dia angkat angkat kening hahaha. No way ah teacher.

 Me, I'm always the one yang bongkok. Need to straighten my back u_u

 Diz iz Amenih. Amni hehe
Omg wth muka hahahaha. Didn't thought it'll turn out gediksface that much. Naja is cuter as always.


Eventho some of my friends tak balik and ada hal so tak dapat nak jumpa. I'm full and tired. So I guess Imma going to bed right now. Goodnight readers :*