Haters will be sprayed away.pft | Home
convoluted twist: Late night thought

Friday, August 22, 2014

Late night thought

Days passed by so quick that I didn’t get the chance to realize that my height is still growing even for zero point five cm for each month okay that was exaggerated a bit but whatever-

It feels like baru semalam I wished everyone happy new year for the year of 2014 but now tinggal about four months to greet 2015. Wow just wow.



Takut kan?

That we are growing older yet not knowing what the future hold for us & watching our parents grow as well scared me.
I might not be a decent daughter but I tried my best to be one. Although I think I failed tsk.

My not-so-final semester one examination is coming up as well & I don’t even know what to feel. 
All I do is ask myself “apa aku belajar hari ni”

Whoa there, hold on I’m not the only one that blurted that sentences. Trust me, half of my class did.


Do you ever had this one moment of silence where all you ever did was think about yourself & not even care to bother all the bullshits in life. 
I experienced that a few days ago.

It was when I got back from work in the middle of the night. Was it twelve am or one? Yep, it was around that time that a thrilling yet confusing thought crossed my mind.

Ayah was the one to fetch me every single time I finished working. Kalau ayah ada shooting, it’ll be mom but kalau aqib and syafiq free, kadang kadang diorang hantar balik jugak after diorang teman aku makan malam oops yes I ate every night booyah


Mana tadi?



Oh yes the thought.
Maybe I was overthinking. Maybe I was frustrated. Maybe I was just sad.

As soon as we reached home, ayah went upstairs, leaving me downstairs because I decided to eat instant noodles that night. It wasn’t really pitch black & I’m not really that fond with the darkness. The only source of light that night was only from the dining table. Was it because of the noodles? I started to feel so so so fckn lonely I’m not kidding you.

There was no one around me. I was chaperoned by the silence & I hated that moment. The little things that I kept inside urged to be spilled yet I keep my mouth shut. The volcano in my heart was about to burst. Burning the sensitivity of my nerve called eyes.

Without me realizing, tears streamed down my cheeks & I was so surprised “weh apahal ni”

I knew I was sad but I didn’t want to admit it. Be sad sucks.
You feel me? Nah.

I wanted to whine. Then I picked up my phone on the table, opening my contacts list as I let my thumb scrolled down.

Dumbfounded. I was left dumbfounded when the contacts list came to the end.


The end?


I just realized I aint got no one to talk to. Friends? I got em. But at that night, no one yes, no one came in my mind. It’s like everyone gone missing. Heck yeah I was surprised.

By then, I came to a conclusion where you are actually alone in this world. A loner.

That night, I was a loner. A pathetic one.

I felt yang everyone loathed me, hated me, disliked me and etc. I felt I’ve been annoying to everyone. “was I a menace to everyone?”


Syafiq said I think too much. He said to be positive. He said I was saying craps.


“kalau kau rasa ada orang benci kau, mesti akan ada lebih ramai sayangkan kau, tau tak?”



I keep wanting to fix myself sebab aku tau, sometimes I could turn into a spoiled brat but then, entahlah. Kenapa aku nak happykan hati orang lain? Kenapa aku nak kena jaga hati orang lain?
If I did, siapa nak jaga hati aku? Tak ada kan?


So, kenapa bother?


Do things that make you happy.

If you were asked why are you acting like an asshole or maybe heartless sometimes, speak up; you’re living in this world not to satisfied others but yourself. You deserve happiness.



And I deserve one too.